Thursday, 6 August 2015

Roll Up Roll Up

A total and unashamed blog post this evening. Firstly I buy these lures and I'm not getting a kick back in anyway. But Mark Houghton, purveyor of these beauties maybe "Jacking it in". I'll be honest it must be very hard to make a living at this game.

Hours spent hunched over a work bench, covered in wood dust, body and eyes aching. Not for me even if I could make these lures.

They do catch fish, trust me they do. Hand made by Mark and christ knows how much time and effort goes into making these.








They are finished to an extremely high standard, and when you can see them working you can understand why they catch. Yep the conditions are tough at present on the rivers, but they have pulled fish out for me.

So if you fancy getting some look here....

https://www.facebook.com/MarkHoughtonCustomLures

Yeah I know I don't do Face Book, but needs and must's.

Or here....

http://mhcustomlures.blogspot.co.uk/


I get plenty of views on here from America, how about it my American cousins. You can order with complete confidence. As I say an unashamed plug, but I think it's worth it.



Lastly this, it simply had to be done. "Put it on the slate Dave" One last time.



https://youtu.be/bxKA6e7ReXU









Be Lucky

Monty D

7 comments:

  1. Lures look really good mucker. There's a world of difference between good lures and some of the crap sold by the trade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prize open that wallet of yours then ;-0

      Delete
    2. I've got boxes and boxes of lures already matey, so I'm afraid the wallet will remain locked and sealed. :o)

      Delete
  2. Well said Arfur, proper gent.... in his own way... Mr.Cole not Mr. Daley that is ,you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great obituary in yesterdays Times. He was happiest at home in rural Oxfordshire, pets,cigar, feet up and the phone by his side watching the racing. Simple pleasures and they are always the sweetest.

      Delete
  3. irons, irons, irons get in Specki we deserved that all the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah apparently we were lucky, look on youtube mate. For the "Plastic Gooner Fans". Rucking over one lost game. They don't represent the Arsenal lads I know from back in the day. Good lads mostly.

      Football has changed for the worse, how many have been the length and breadth of the country week in week out? Now Sky got involved? See you next week ;-0

      Delete