Friday, 4 April 2014

Is This For Real ?

I came across this recently and for the life of me cannot fathom out if it is a piss take, or an angler totally pissed ? Either way it made me chuckle, for if it is a wind up then it is done very well. If not, well I would not like to be fishing this lake.







The Grand National is tomorrow, I'll be having a small punt on Long Run each way at around 14/1. Highly debatable if the horse will get the trip, but Nicky Hendersons yard has hit some form of late after a trying season, so fingers crossed.


Be lucky.


Monty D

7 comments:

  1. That bloke is leathered, must be..... I just hope in that condition he didn't catch, a small double will soon become a 30!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James,

    It still makes me laugh now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably a common sight on many carp waters, I bet he'd sleep through his next run too. Funny as hell though ☺

    Technically he's Spombing not Spodding but I forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the B & Q carp barrow may give it away. Seems some don't understand YOU'RE meant to be fishing not getting .........

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ying said........Superb !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on becoming a respectable married man at last.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phil,

    Cheers it was a nice day,birthday today too ;-0

    ReplyDelete