Friday, 6 December 2013

Doppelgangers of the Angling Wold Part XXVII

Time for another one of these to grace Yat Rock.Have either of these two fine fellows been seen on the bank at the same time?

Below we have all round inept Dad from the US hit series that is Family Guy,holding on to some pussy that he fought long into the night.RIP Brian the dog


And below we have Boltonian wit and all round good egg(or so I've been told) Mr.Ian "Crooky" Crook.Now Ian also happens to be the Chairman of Twyford and District Angling Club,a permit I had for a couple of seasons and some lovely water is to be had with this club too,though one particular venue does get a little busy for my liking.But another string to his bow,is that he is a SUPER MODERATOR,on Barbel Fatwa World,if anyone can let me know how one becomes a SUPER MODERATOR,please let me know here at Yat Rock,for their is a small prize of a packet of hooks waiting for you,keep it clean though.And they are free!



Meanwhile Over In The Welsh Marches..............

A chairman of a single species group,can be found with his new prize possession.I think he may have found his vocation in life?



No fishing for me this weekend as I'll be stuck in the office unfortunately,still even that beats Christmas Shopping.And we are away to Liverpool,this could be very messy for us if we play as bad as we did against Crystal Palace the other evening,fingers crossed Luis Suarez sated his appetite for goals on Wednesday.Though already I'm fearing the worst,but good news Andy "I have a sore foot" Carroll,is back in training,so with some luck he will be back in the Spring.


If your on the bank this weekend,tight lines.


Be Lucky.

Monty D.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe they've killed Brian Off, a black day in the Burr household.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the series over in the states,the family all ready have another dog apparently.The callous,callous bastards.

    Victory is minnneeeeeee ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone posted a link to your blog on the pikers pit forum cracking likeness of ian crook spot on.

    ReplyDelete