Sunday, 2 June 2013

Gone But Not Forgotten

Please be aware if you watch this video,some profanities are knocking about.I had this sent to me by a mate,it made me roll up.Sure it's a skit that has been done to death.But CFC,as he was known to us always gave his all,with maybe limited ability,actually a phrase I often heard was "Carlton you C***t,you aint fit to lace Goddards boots".

The lad will never be a "Pop" Robson,David Cross,Tony Cottee et al.Never let it be said,that we at West Ham cannot laugh at ourselves.





Best get back to the slow cooked Lamb,cooking for ten and Lady D's old man's 83rd birthday.

Be Lucky.

Monty D

2 comments:

  1. It may have been done to death but that's the best version yet, I did larf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made a few in work today chuckle too ;-0

      Delete