Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Bags Packed And Off We Go

No winners today on the first day,only a small each way double on Quantitaveeasing and Carrickboy.The first one never had a run in him,shame as he has form over Cheltenahm.The second ran well,but could not quite get a place.Both backed at 13/2 and 14/1 respectively.

The Arkle winner Sprinter Sacre looks a good horse for the future,but at odds on today not one I would back.I do not back odds on unless in an "Acca" a good way of going skint and Hurricane Flyer blew out plenty of doubles and trebles toady.

Tomorrow is not really an inspired punt.But I will have a double on Sizing Europe and Grand Crus if they are both even money or better.And I may have little punt on Vendor in the Fred Winter, although Gorgeous Sixty could go well at a good price.The "Bumper" the last race of the day,is a classic bluff and double bluff,lots of unknown dark horses.Maybe Clonbannan Lad.

Thursday is not a punting day,mostly hard handicaps.Only one real race and not one to punt on,Big Bucks at heavily odds on,barring a miracle or an act of god looks nailed on.He should make it sixteen wins on the bounce.But,well you know,you may just have another bet.Maybe Rubi Light in the Ryanair?

Friday.Kauto all day long with my heart,never a good thing to punt with ones heart.But what is life without romance and a story?But I'll enjoy the next few days and if you see me,mines a pint.

These are not tips,just who I back.So don't come on here and piss and moan if you do your bollocks.




Be Lucky(More Than Ever)


Monty D

PS Good luck those who are out the last day.

5 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is not really an inspired punt.But I will have a double on Sizing Europe and Grand Crus if they are both even money or better.And I may have little punt on Vendor in the Fred Winter, although Gorgeous Sixty could go well at a good price.The "Bumper" the last race of the day,is a classic bluff and double bluff,lots of unknown dark horses.Maybe Clonbannan Lad.

    Monty, What language is this written in coz I don't understand a friggin word of it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No time to explain and some things,as in life,are best not said;-).

    Have to dash for my train into work,we have breakfast being delivered to coincide with the morning line.Then lunch to again coincide,with the racing.

    Then jump on a train this evening to Cheltenham and back Friday night.I'll expect I'll be a tired little tinker by then?

    Tally Hooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lot of fuss over Sauerbraten ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good few days as ever.Shame that Kauto never fulfilled the dream for many,whether he was suffering from the "cough" that has infected Paul Nicholls yard or the fall in schooling had knocked him sideways.It matters not,he will always be fondly thought of by those who love National Hunt racing.

    I look forward to next year already......

    ReplyDelete