Friday, 22 October 2010

A Roo Turn

Monty Colleen heree babes I fought I wuld fank you for your blog entry yesterday that i showd to my Wayne.He was weally shocked that yu wuld care about us as footballs pre-eminent cuple.

He knew he was wrong yeah babes and me an me mam had him by the bollocks.me mam said to im "You little fecker you are not being a judas once was enough.You stay here so me and my babba and gran babba can still hang out at the arndale center".

And me dad yeah was gonna chin im....again.But it's all gravy now beacuse of you.if you are ever up this way i'll make you the best beans on toast in the cuntry.

Once again i hope you do not mind this email.

Love Colleen xxx





Nice touch that do you not think ? Anyway very little in the way of fishing this week as I've not been out.But it's not all about fishing is it ?My tackle is ready for the morning and I'll try for a Barbel or two as the weather has warmed up a little and with the rain due I hope the water temperature will continue to rise over night ?

So if your out on the bank this weekend I hope you enjoy your day,and catch the fish of your dreams.Being Friday as ever I'm now off for a cupla pints.

Be Lucky

Monty D

2 comments:

  1. Monty
    Perhaps a lesson or two may be helpful
    http://barbelsociety.blogspot.com/


    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've not seen this I'll go for a look now ;-)

    ReplyDelete