Friday, 9 July 2010

Wanker of the Week and Bloody Iranians

Sorry lads and lasses but I was down the pub and took a call from Mrs.Monty who looks at my blog.Someone complained about Wanker of the Week ?So I've come back to edit this.So there will be no more Wanker of the Week I'm afraid.

I'll stick with Wally of the week in future.Sorry guys,but I'll not get this blog pulled as I enjoy it.

Right before I go back down the pub,bloody Iranians! Just when you want them to do something right they cancel the ritual "Stoning".So you have to stay with this.




Anyway enjoy the weekend,I hope you catch the fish of your dreams Monty D

6 comments:

  1. Wanker of the week offensive? What a wanker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from the pub now.Yep It's a shame that some people wish to piss and moan.But to be honest It's not totally unexpected.

    Never mind,plenty of old waffle in my mind yet.;-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it coming Monty, keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom,
    Plenty of ways to skin a cat.Infact I've have a cunning plain,more cunning than a fox who is proffesser of cunning.But it will have to wait until next week.

    I'm now off fishing.


    Monty D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom-ayto, tomato, potato, potarto, Iranian, Irrarnian. I think that says it all really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. w@anker? Really. What a w@nker they are. IF you don't like it don't read it. It's not (I assume Monty) compulsory.

    Compulsive possible. Jehovah! Jehovah!

    Off to drown a white loaf later, have a good one all.

    ReplyDelete