Thursday, 22 July 2010

So To Autumn

After an absolute tumultuous few days in "Forum Land" I thought I would take a moment to offer some peaceful contemplation,to ease ones troubled soul.We are now soon to be entering my favourite time of year.

I'll be getting a few floats like these and a 'Pin ready to trot for Roach and Dace and hopefully some nice fish,will grace my net ?



This is another syndicate water I have access to (sorry I get guest tickets) so please do not think I'm "Considerably richer than yow".Now this syndicate water, is not a million miles from a Barbel Society water, that some advocate getting rid of to cut costs ? When I were a member, I thought the stretch involved was given to the BS,by a wonderful chap,who is a BS member for nowt ?I doubt that has changed ?So why get rid of it,if it does not cost the BS ?Perhaps I'm wrong and the members who wanted "shot" of it,have it right ?I did say I had until Sunday,you know ;-0.

Joking aside It's a lovely part of the world and I can't wait.



Monty D

7 comments:

  1. Is that a Bob James pin there Monty old chum, or are my eyes deceiving me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mate,I bought this from Mike Oz at the "BS Show" a few years back.He was selling it for a mate.Biggun had first "Pop" but as he could not cast with a 'Pin then ;-),It ended up with me.

    It's a Youngs Pursit,Y2051.Not a bad reel but others like the Swallow I borrowed last night,do the job better IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monty
    Still Free. The water Costs the BS nowt.

    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  4. G,

    I thought It would still be the case,see that Rich you can breath easy.No need to get in a pickle as to how many tickets the Downton stretch has sold.ITS FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. trotting is good for the soul, especially with a nice float...

    Relax and fish the swim Mont.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JAA,

    Hope you are well mate ? And your right trotting is great,but my trotting skills are very poor ;-(

    ReplyDelete