Monday, 7 June 2010

RIP Heather the Leather

I had to simply add this in today.OK the fish was very famous and lived a long and prosperous life ?But it always makes me laugh when a well known fish goes to the great lake in the sky.Or Polish Joes Deli more likely.And you get these quotes online...."RIP I have tears in my eyes"."Gutted simply gutted".Or "I can't believe it I'm crying typing this"

It was the same when the Traveller was eaten."Gutted,bloody Otters grrrrr"."She was a real river Princess" I could go on but you get my view I'm sure.No,no and thrice no.They are fish no more no less.It's not like a Dog,Cat or Armadillo that you bond with.

For you guys in mourning this is for you.Enjoy.




Monty D

5 comments:

  1. IT'S A FISH. GET OVER IT.

    Jeez...

    Just saying ;-)

    (I refer you to my previous comments on this type of bullshit sentimentality. Fish caught that many times everyone knows it? It's just like the village tart getting knocked up. Suddenly you find out everyone's a candidate...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAA,

    And you say I have a "soap box" ?Fuck me your ratty this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..you've just been lucky and hit two of my pet gripes...

    "Heather the Leather" = "Charlotte the Harlot"


    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gutted mate. just spent two years bivvyed up at the car park lake after her and the bitch only goes belly up.

    lost the mrs, lost the house, lost heather to an ook pull at the net cord. gutted mate.

    was it worth it though ?
    er no, not really. gutted mate.

    ReplyDelete