Monday, 10 May 2010

Monday Morning Dreary Blues


Another awful cold and damp day, to start the week here from Yat Rock.When is Spring/Summer going to arrive ?
I wonder how the BS Spawn Watch is going ?Will the species have got their act together by the 16th of June ?Shall we abolish the close season(Nope I refuse to get involved in that one),every man and his Ferret has a point on that.Mostly bollocks.

I wish I could have a sunrise like the one in the picture to ease me into the week.Taken in the Autumn on the Itchen on a days Grayling fishing.

Mondays :-(

Monty D

5 comments:

  1. ..yep Mondays. Bu88ers they are. Hang in there nearly spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Bob on that one mate.............. I don't like Monday's, to be honest i am not a fan of Tuesday's, Wednesday's or Thursday's either unless i have a rod in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just getting older I reckon,finding it harder and harder to think about anything other than fishing.

    Best not tell the family.

    Monty D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....same here lately. I think it's the passage of time or some sh1t like that. Either that, or I'm just starting to get the prioities right at last...

    Got a mint Corbett tip ring for my hexagraph Avon so currently well chuffed, it's going to look the mutt's danglers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good I'm glad you like the rod.

    Monty D

    ReplyDelete